CORPIQ can carry out a credit investigation for all Canadian residents, regardless of whether your applicant has lived outside of Quebec all his or her life. If he or she has always lived in the United States, we can also provide you a credit report, although the procedure is different. For more information, contact us at 514-748-1921, extension 103.

If your applicant is from another country, no credit information will be available. We recommend that you request an endorser to guarantee the payment of the rent.

Other questions

What Is the Purpose of the SIN?

My Applicant Is Not Employed but Receives Compensation Each Month. Can I Confirm It?

What If my Applicant Owns His or Her Current Home?

How Do I Maximize the Results of My Screening?

Logo Enquête de prélocation