If your applicant is receiving a government program, a pension, or income from a non-qualified job, it is impossible for us to confirm this information. We therefore recommend that you ask for proof of income in order to consolidate the lease.

Other questions

What Is the Purpose of the SIN?

What If my Applicant Owns His or Her Current Home?

What If my Applicant Has Lived Outside of Quebec?

How Do I Maximize the Results of My Screening?

Logo Enquête de prélocation